Tuesday, March 23, 2010

When Lights Are Low

Greetings earthlings. This is a potpourri of pictures new, old and teen-aged. I figure it is time for some color, the black and white was weighing heavily on my soul. Pinholes! Nikons! Dianas! It's all here and its all real folks. And while you slake your eye thirst for beauticious images, feast your ears on this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avu__4TjB94


First up to bat we have some pinholes from the modified Diana. I watched the movie the go-getter and was inspired to take fuzzy washed out pictures of nature. Boom shacka lacka.








Next we have a slew of Diana pictures taken on my sister's camera and on my clone before I butchered it into the pinhole machine that took the above photos. The blurry red ones that don't look like anything are from a show at the Pink House in Portland. Check out Splinter Cake, they blew my fucking mind.










These are from my Nikon. Some are from a trip to eastern Oregon to visit my Aunt. Smith Rocks is probably the coolest place I have ever been, it's like being in a cowboy movie from the 70's.






Stupid. Colorful.

No comments:

Post a Comment