Sunday, May 23, 2010

Special low frequency version

I have nothing interesting to say right now. Just listen to this and look at the photoz.





Those first five are from a recent trip to Vermont. I went up to Burlington for a long weekend with friends Sidney and Nick to look for a place to live next year and Nick and I essentially spent the weekend homeless. In our wanderings we happened on a VW graveyard of sorts with tons of rusting relics of the 60's and 70's. And there was a small bonsai garden right next to the cars that someone obviously put a lot of love into. We also visited that filing cabinet sculpture which stands about 50 feet in the air in the middle of nowhere in the north end.









Who doesn't love a good self portrait?



2 comments:

  1. Do you have any more pictures from chicago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so but I didn't get the roll developed yet

    ReplyDelete